Globally, the Personal Care industry is strong and is expected to expand significantly in the coming years. As per Statista, the personal care market will reach $154 billion by 2024 at a growth rate of 7.2%. In recent years, Personal care has exploded online, with convenience, competitive pricing, and a wide product selection. Online retail, however, still requires a strategic approach with plenty of room for growth.
- How to grow the business on eCommerce?
- Multiple AMS campaigns were running without timely optimization, which resulted in spend leaks and lower conversation rates.
- Efficient strategies were needed to improve visibility & ROI both.
- Improvised account structure & allocated campaigns in specific portfolios as per their relevant category.
- Multi-basket creation based on product categories
- Reduced bids on non performing ASINs
- Increase amplifiers on placements with high ROAS.
- Targeted SD Campaigns on competition PDPs for NTB & more awareness.
- Targeted Competition Products with High SP and Low Ratings to attract their audience.
- Launched CPM SD campaigns, as this ad type gave good ROAS.
- Added KWs with 0 orders in Negative Targeting for all campaigns to avoid spend leakage.
- Target Competition products which have high ranking in particular categories for generating more awareness & slowly capture their audience.
- Launched Automatic campaigns for ASINs and Keywords which have good conversion and added them in relevant campaigns