Channel Intelligence - Kinator
Enable data-driven decisions through Paxcom’s comprehensive, customizable and easy to use channel intelligence software
Paxcom’s cutting-edge Channel Intelligence solution – Kinator can collect and analyze data from all eCommerce channels, across multiple geographies, languages and sellers.
Receive actionable insights to improve your digital shelf share, stock availability, competitive pricing, product discoverability and ROIs on marketing spends
Daily, Paxcom analyzes
Amazon, Walmart, Flipkart, Lazada, Shopee, Souq, Nykaa, BigBasket, Tesco, Noon, JD, Milkbasket, Myntra, Nykaa, Purplle, 1MG, Pharmeasy, Netmeds, Grofers, Jiomart, Dmart, Croma, TataCliq, Blibli, 11st, Tiki, Carrefour, Fair Price, Tesco, Coles, and many more
Pricing & Promotions
In the dynamic space of eCommerce, it is crucial for a brand to monitor the pricing of their products on online channels. To some extent, online consumers challenge the concept of loyal customers; a price which is just slightly higher than the competition can make you lose even your loyal customers.. Brands must have complete visibility over competition and their own product pricing to strategically use promotions, discounts, deals, and coupons to increase online sales, have competitive pricing, and improve advertising conversions.
Kinator helps you to:
- Track the selling price of each of your SKUs across platforms, authorised or rest of the sellers and locations
- Identify promotions by any seller/platform on your SKUs, and audit them against your planned promotions
- Track whether your authorized seller has the buy box
- Compare pricing and promotions across competition, platforms, sellers and time periods to identify trends to inform your strategy
This data helps ensure a controlled pricing & promotion strategy, and help close loops for Promo claims
Out of Stock
One of the key challenges for the Brand Managers is to ensure that their products are available on ecommerce platforms with their authorized sellers. Consumers can lose interest in abrand when their desired product is out of stock. Many e-commerce platforms also deactivate or delist products which are repeatedly out of stock. To have visibility, brands need to keep updated inventory on multiple e-commerce platforms, especially for the high selling or focus SKUs.
- Kinator helps you to:Track on-shelf availability across platforms, sellers and locations
- Provide alerts for SKUs that are out-of-Stock with your authorized sellers
- Track stock trends over time across all your channels, categories and brands
- Separately identify Power SKUs that are out of stock
- Highlight promoted products that are unavailable
This data plays an important role in planning stocks and POs to optimize availability inventory and avoid sales loss.
Major online e-commerce platforms have thousands of products listed for every major keyword and category that a customer may search. In order to reach your customer, your products first need to be visible and discoverable on relevant keywords search results and category pages. Research shows that almost two-thirds of clicks come through products that appear on the first page of search results. The first step in improving your organic visibility is to be aware of what your current share of shelf is. Kinator helps you:
- Track how many of your SKUs show in the Top 3, 10 or 20 search results for important search keywords
- How many of your SKUs show on Page 1 and top results within their categories
- Track trendlines of your share of shelf over a period of time
- Identify competition brands and SKUs that hold key visibility spots
- Monitor the Amazon Bestseller rank for your products in their categories
This data helps keep a constant check on your share of shelf, and how it changes with various levers used by you over time, such as changes in content, pricing and sales.
Reviews & Sentiment
Research shows that the majority of shoppers read between one and ten reviews before making a purchase decision. The reviews are also a goldmine of insights for brands on what aspects are important to their customers, and how their products are performing on them. This makes it an important aspect to track and analyze, to maintain your online reputation, and achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Consolidate reviews and ratings for your products across all platforms in one place for easy access
- Summarize positive & negative review and rating trends on the SKUs across brands, categories and platforms
- Deep dive into the aspects causing positive and negative reviews to analyze the customer sentiments and identify gap areas
- Analyze competition reviews for comparison
Sales reports and offtake data is provided by the eCommerce platforms in various different forms and frequency. In order to make an informed decision, it is necessary to have a consolidated view, customizable to your specific decision-making requirements.
Kinator Sales Dashboard helps:
- Capture all sales data and present it to you in easily readable charts and graphs
- Identify Revenue trends by channel, by brand, or aggregate
- Comparisons with MOM, YOY, 6 months moving average.
- Channel level performance: how each channel is performing and its contribution to brand-level sales.
- Brand level performance: how each brand is performing within the category as well as on various channels. Which brand is selling the most on a particular channel.
- Product level performance: SKU-wise performance on various metrics available on the channel.
- Data consolidated from various platforms to provide comprehensive data and insights.
- Custom widgets to create the visuals and reports most relevant to you
Ecommerce platforms today provide a wide variety of complex tools and advertising options. Since a large number of customers are now starting their research, discovery and purchase journey directly on platforms like Amazon, these tools have become a primary means of digital advertising.
The advertising intelligence portal in Kinator helps
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of all important metrics of advertisement on eCommerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Measure KPIs against brand goals and category benchmarks
- Indicate performance against last day for important KPIs
- Highlights critical actions on campaigns based on stock, campaign balance and campaign creation errors
- Analyse campaign performance at campaign, ad type and portfolio level
- Analyze ASIN and keyword performance to provide keyword and bidding suggestions
- Comprehensive analysis with correlation between ad position, discounts, conversion, CTR/CPC
- View trend reports and graphical visualization across key metrics through customizable, easy to use widgets
Intelligent analytics at your fingertips
Cloud Based Dashboard accessible anywhere anytime
Easily downloadable reports
Dedicated support over mails and calls
frequently asked questions
Brands selling their products on multiple online platforms cannot keep a track of their hygiene metrics manually. Considering their vast product portfolio, no. of eCommerce channels, and competitors, it becomes crucial to measure and analyze in order to make data-backed decisions. Any capable eCommerce analytics tool would be able to provide sellers with analysis to make better decisions on pricing, promotions, stock status, reviews, advertising & sales analysis, keywords & categories, etc.
The tool must also help brands record and see the trend of their past data and draw analysis for future stock out, price, and best sellers.
As an online retailer, it's easy to get lost in eCommerce metrics. It gets effortless if you have software that can help you track all important metrics like stock status, price variations, advertising metrics, promotions, reviews behavior, sales analysis, competitor metrics, etc.
i) Pricing & Promotions
ii) Out of stock
iv) Reviews and Ratings
vi) E- Advertising
vii) Custom reports as per brand goals etc.
No, Brands do not need to take any legal permissions before getting their data tracked via Kinator. Kinator only tracks publically available data from the eCommerce platforms.
Kinator can help you track products in more than 20 countries, 800+ zip codes, across categories, and in 11 languages.
Kinator provides you with all essential eCommerce metrics (own and competitors) without any hassle. You will find everything that will help you improve your online performance & sales in one place. On top of it, Kinator is user-friendly & will allow you to download reports at any time of the day.
Additional advantages include:
- It is feasible for almost all the eCommerce channels across the world
- The tech team at the backend who is working to maintain and improvise it
- Automations and custom reporting is possible
- Kinator can marry data from different sources and give consolidated reports