Strategy & Execution
Our experienced team of Ecommerce experts, Data Scientists, Business and Data Analysts, Content Writers and Creative Designers can help you launch/optimize Products, Price, Promotion, Placement on the popular eCommerce Sites
In the fiercely competitive ecommerce space, brands need to be agile and well-informed to achieve success. Paxcom’s team of experts comes with vast experience across brands, markets and platforms to ensure that your brand has all the tools to remain ahead of the curve. We pride in working as a partner and an extension of our clients’ own teams to ensure synchronized plans to success.
eCommerce Content & Design
Our team of content and design professionals assists brands in creating and optimizing their eCommerce content to meet the brand guidelines as well as industry best practices.
Paxcom’s content team can support you with :
- Keyword research and optimization
- Search-optimized content for product detail pages
- Enhanced A+ content
- Brand Store creation
- Digital banners, event and advertising content
Business Analytics and Consultation
We support brands with On-demand comprehensive analytics on Sales, Competition, Category & Promotion by analyzing data from various sources to gain decision-making insights for brands.
Our Business Analysts assist brands to :
- Cross-reference reports from vendor logins on ecomm portals, in-house data, off-take reports and channel intelligence data
- Combine them into one holistic view to aid convenient decision making
- Publish reports on demand in formats customized to your specific needs
- Analyze listings, price, bestsellers to draw useful insights
- Calculate sales loss and create weighted scorecards
- Sales Data Analysis, Promotions Analysis, and Performance Analysis on event vs. non-event days,
- Audit execution of banners, ads and other marketing properties
- Competition Alerts,
- Visibility Analysis,
- Tailored Analytical reports,
- Data-driven by software consultation, and more.
Global eCom Support
Simplify your expansion to global markets with Paxcom’s eCommerce support to guide you along the way. Whether you are looking to enter a new market, or accelerate your existing global business on ecommerce, our team of experts can aid your growth. Paxcom’s tools and services are available across 20 countries and multiple languages.
- Create a comprehensive go-to-market plan for ecommerce expansion
- Identify the correct markets, platforms, logistics models and partners for your business
- Guide and support with eCommerce market analysis, licenses and competition research
- Share channel intelligence and services at a regional level for consistent performance and control
frequently asked questions
ASIN is a ten-digit alphanumeric number for product identification on Amazon. It is a unique number assigned to an individual product. ASIN lets shoppers find the exact item they're looking for and sellers conveniently arrange and index items in a catalog.
Google indexes the text and the images found in the A+ content. This improves the chances of your goods appearing in the search results on Google.
On Amazon, a brand store is an online branded store that allows brands to showcase their products' collections. A brand's colors, graphics, and language can be incorporated into the templates used by Amazon sellers to create these stores.
The value of your eCommerce business goes up a lot if you have an Amazon-brand store. It lets you display more than one product on the same page. This makes shopping easier for your customers, brings you more organic traffic, and moves you up in the Amazon rankings.
Amazon Sponsored Ads help to promote specific products in the search results and on relevant product pages. When a customer clicks on an ad, they are taken directly to the product page.
Customers today have no reference for prices, and with competition expanding day by day. The sweet spot should include reevaluating pricing every 6-9 months to ensure that you are up to date with the current trend and that it aligns with your goals.
Combining organic and inorganic activities would be the most effective strategy for promoting products. Take leverage of PPC and social ads and optimize your product page/store with SEO-rich content. Additionally, you can also offer coupons and discounts during seasonal events.
To improve your search visibility, you can create high-quality content, optimize your images, and target relevant keywords for your product. Display ads on Amazon can help you to promote specific products in the search results and on relevant product pages.
Stock-outs alter shopper demand, reducing forecasting and ordering accuracy. It can also lead to lost sales as customers are more likely to go elsewhere for the necessary items if you do not have them in stock. Additionally, this can have a detrimental effect on client satisfaction and brand loyalty.