Category overview: Health and Nutrition brands are growing in popularity, especially after COVID. Consumers are becoming more health-conscious. But the best-selling categories also come with their own challenges, namely, transparency with content information; the category growth also brought with it a slew of competition. To stand out from the crowd, it was necessary to create a differentiation in what was fast becoming a cluttered category.
Paxcom’s process for rectifying the challenges
Research | Create Templates | Follow Marketplace Content Guidelines | Seek Internal Feedback
Low Organic Visibility | High ACOS | Low CTR | Low Conversions | Low Category Share
- Created content templates for product titles, bullet points, descriptions, A+ content, and how-to instructions to educate the audience.
- Optimum usage of high-volume, SEO-rich keywords in the content and AMS campaigns.
- Hero images were upgraded with more high-definition ones to showcase products in a better light and improve the CTR.
- Consulted Brand to address consumers’ concerns in the FAQs and reviews to improve brand credibility.
- Enabled ‘Subscribe & Save’, variant, and by-line mapping across all channels to improve category share.