HipHop Skincare is a growing name in the Indian skincare startup industry. A women-led company that manufactures and markets affordable personal care products, from blackhead removal strips, wax strips to make-up wipes, targeting multi-faceted women.
- Wider targeting leading to lesser campaign relevancy
- Spend leaks
- Less Share-of-Voice (SOV)
- Limited campaigns running with limited features
HOW PAXCOM AIDED HIPOP:
- Launched all three types of campaigns by utilizing previous data. Ensured placement level optimization and visibility across the platform.
- Ensured visibility and that no time is wasted on irrelevant search terms every week, harnessed potential keywords via search terms and different keyword match types.
- Content optimization included creating and adding lifestyle images, product descriptions with rich & relevant keywords, and titles emphasizing each product’s features and benefits, which boosted their organic search ranking.
- In order to amplify brand goals, ensured specific products (ASIN) appeared at specific ad slots.
As a result of Paxcom’s adoption of these features, Hip Hop has steadily grown their search share and doubled sales (both organic & inorganic) over the course of the last 10 months, making the company’s brand as the category leader.
Want to see such exponential growth for your brand?
Contact Us Today!